While we were in the process of adding to our family via adoption we were still very open to having more blessings by birth. I was very much enjoying my time with our littlest one, Peanut. After her birth I wanted another one right away, yet, as that didn't happen, I embraced the time I had with just her as the baby!
Several months into this new year I was delighted to discover I was expecting another blessing. Due to my long past history of miscarriage we kept this quiet until our Doctor agreed it was safe to share the blessed news with our family.
At that point in the adoption we were nearly to the end, had our LOA*, I800*, and were expecting to travel in June/July....then the unheard of 6 week wait for Travel* Approval* hit us hard! We realized that it would be unsafe for me to travel at that point, coupled with health issues for our caregiver, the decision was clear.
I would be staying home.